Request to Borrow Health Fair Supplies
CMSC also has supplies for Student Organizations planing their own Health Fairs. If your organization is holding a health fair in the near future, you can find the form to request all of your supplies at the bottom of this page. Please complete the form and send it to the CMSC Health Fair Coordinator 1-2 weeks prior to your event. The request must be received at least 7 days prior to your event.
Every year the CMSC Executive Board chooses 1 organization to work with to hold our Annual Health Fair during the Spring Semester.
CMSC can provide:
- Educational Materials
- Expert Planning help
- Volunteer training
- Assistance with Volunteer Recruitment
- All documents necessary to hold a successful health fair.
What your organization needs to do:
- Find an appropriate community site
- Work with the community site to choose a date
- Ensure that tables and chairs/benches are available the day of the health fair
- Supply dedicated people willing to help with all stages of the health fair planning process
If your organization would like to hold a health fair in February or March and would like help from CMSC, please complete the application below and return it to the CMSC Health Fair Coordinator by October 31.